Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommymuscles at work

Our six-week fitness challenge is complete and I am thrilled and inspired by the results! I will post more specifics later, but the moms of StrollerFit made some amazing improvements. Each mom who participated saw improvements in various areas: timed mile walk/run, timed wall sit, timed full plank, number of push-ups as well as measurements for thigh, hips, and waist. Can I tell you that I just wanted to jump up and down and act like a StrollerFit cheerleader on Monday?! It was wonderful!

The biggest lesson that I took away from the experience was that those who committed to StrollerFit classes saw the greatest improvements and gains in strength and time. Their bodies responded to the demands that they put on it... in very positive ways!

Way to go StrollerFit moms! You've got real mommymuscles!